- One Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Drives One DC Motor, One Winding of a Stepper Motor, or Other Loads
- Wide 3.0V to 32V Operating Voltage
- Maximum Output Continuous Current 4.0A
- Up to 7A Peak Output Current
- Ultra-low RDS(ON): 150mΩ (HS+LS typ.)
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Integrated Fast Stop Function
- SOP8 Small Package and Footprint
The TMI8460SP is a DC bidirectional motor driver integrated chip, suitable for medium and large current, medium and high torque motors.
There are two logic input terminals, used to control the motor forward, backward and brake with PWM control mode.
This circuit has good anti-interference, tiny standby current, ultra-low output internal resistance, using BCD process, strong withstand voltage, and strong reverse surge current capability to release inductive load.
The package form of TMI8460SP is SOP8, which complies with RoHS specifications, and frame is 100% lead-free.
- Sweeping Robot
- Massage Equipment
- Other Mechatronics Applications