4.0 to 20
Continue/Peak Current (A):
Rds(on) (HS+LS) (Ω):
Drive One Stepper Motor
Built-in Micro-Step Algorithm to Decrease
the Noise and Jittering of Stepper Motor
Three Adjustable Preset Speed Levels
Wide 4V to 20V Operating Voltage of VCC
LDMOS RDS(ON) (HS+LS): 0.83Ω (typical)
1.0-A Peak Current Drive
No PWM Control Signal Needed
Low-Power Sleep Mode
VCC Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
Thermal Shutdown Protection (TSD)
ESOP8 Package and Footprint
RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-
Free and Halogen-Free
- The TMI88221/B devices are the stepper motor drivers for TV camera, IPC, industrial equipment, and other low noise stepper motor application. With wide 4V to 20V input voltage range, TMI88221/B can be powered by DC power supply and single or multi-cell lithium battery.
- Different from traditional chips, there is no pulse width modulated (PWM) signals needed to drive stepper motors, which means only two logic signals are able to switch all the modes, and the built-in micro step algorithm in TMI88221/B can help to decrease the common noise and jittering of motor. Moreover, the TMI88221/B preset 3-level speed mode and can be adjusted easily.
- The TMI88221/B preset the low-power sleep mode, and the power consumption is narrowly closed to zero at this mode.
- The TMI88221/B can drive motors with up to 1A current. ESOP8 package is adopted.
- TV Camera
- IP Camera
- Industrial Equipment
- Other Low Noise Stepper Motor