Vin Range (V):
2.7 to 5.5
Switching Frequency (Hz):
HSFET Rds(on) (Ω):
LSFET Rds(on) (Ω):
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 2.1MHz Switching Frequency
- Up to 5A Output Current
- COT Control with Fast Transient Performance
- Output Voltage as Low as 0.6V
- PFM Mode for High Efficiency in Light Load
- Low Quiescent Current: 50μA
- Short Circuit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Inrush Current Limit and Soft Start
- Input overvoltage protection (OVP)
- <1μA Shutdown Current
- DFN3x3-10 package
- TMI3125 is a high efficiency, 2.1MHz, Synchronous Buck converter that operates in wide input voltage range from 2.7V to 5.5V.
- Very low standby current ensure high efficiency in light load PFM mode. A COT (Constant On-Time) structure is adaptive to achieve the fixed switching frequency and fast load transient response.
- TMI3125 provides up to 5A output current with Integrated 35mΩ (high side) and 25mΩ (low side) power switch typically.
- TMI3125 also implement an internal soft-start and cycle-by-cycle over current protection function. In addition, the input UVLO and OVP protection, Thermal shutdown protection. TMI3125 has power good function and it is offered in DFN3x3-10 package.
- Wireless and DSL Modems
- PC and Notebook
- Digital and Video Cameras