4.5 to 37
Continue/Peak Current (A):
Rds(on) (HS+LS) (Ω):
- N-Channel H-bridge Motor Driver:
Drives One Bidirectional Brushed DC Motor, Two Unidirectional Brushed DC Motors, or Other Resistive and Inductive Loads
- Wide 4.5V to 37V Operating Voltage
- Up to 3.5A Peak Current
- Integrated Current Sensing and Regulation
- Supports 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V Logic Inputs
- Ultra-Low Power Sleep Mode
- VM Under voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Over current Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- ESOP8 Small Package and Footprint
- The TMI8110 is a motor driver for wide variety of applications. The device integrates H-bridge, charge pump regulator, current sensing and regulation, current proportional output, and protection circuitry. The charge pump improves efficiency by allowing for high side N-channels MOSFETs and 100% duty cycle support.
- Integrated current sensing allows for the driver to regulate the motor current during start up and high load events. A current limit can be set with an adjustable external voltage reference. Additionally, the device provides an output current proportional to the motor load current. This can be used to detect motor stall or change in load conditions.
- A low-power sleep mode is provided to achieve ultra- low quiescent current draw. When using TMI8110, it is necessary to ensure that nSLP becomes logic high at least 3ms after power-on. The device is fully protected from faults and short circuits, including undervoltage lockout (UVLO), output over-current protection (OCP), and device thermal shutdown (TSD).
Major and Small Home Appliances
Vacuum, Humanoid and Toy Robotics
Printers and Scanners
ATMs, Currency Counters and EPOS
Servo Motors and Actuators