5 to 40
Continue/Peak Current (A):
Rds(on) (HS+LS) (Ω):
- Single Channel H-bridge Gate Driver
Drive 2 external P+N MOSFETs
- Wide 5V to 40V Operating Voltage
- Supports 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V Logic Inputs
- PWM Control Interface
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Small Package and Footprint
- TMI8720PD is an H-bridge gate driver that uses 2 external P+N channel MOSFETs. It is mainly used to drive 5.5V to 40V brushed DC motors, and other small machines. There are two logic input terminals, used to control the motor forward, reverse and brake, PWM mode control mode.
- The maximum current capacity is up to 10A, support for ultra-low power sleep mode; built-in UVLO, Thermal Shutdown, OCP protection circuit.
- The package form of TMI8720PD is DFN3x3-10 package, which complies with ROHS specifications, and the lead frame is 100% lead-free.
Brushed DC Motors