8 to 45
Continue/Peak Current (A):
Rds(on) (HS+LS) (Ω):
8-V to 45-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
1.6-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V and TA=25℃
Dual H-Bridge Current Control Motor
– Drive a Bipolar Stepper or Two DC Motors
– Four Level Winding Current Control
Multiple Decay Modes
– Mixed Decay
– Slow Decay
– Fast Decay
Industry Standard Parallel Digital Control Interface
Low Current Sleep Mode
Built In 3.3-V Reference Output Small Package and Footprint
– Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
– Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
– VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
– Fault Condition Indication Pin (nFAULT)
- TMI8262: HTSSOP28
- TMI8262Q: QFN5x5-28
- The TMI8262 provides an integrated motor driver solution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers, and can drive a bipolar stepper motor or two DC motors. The output driver block for each consists of N-channel power MOSFET’s configured as full H-bridges to drive the motor windings. The TMI8262 is capable of driving up to 1.6-A of output current.
- A simple parallel digital control interface is compatible with industry-standard devices. Decay mode is programmable.
- Internal shutdown functions are provided for over current protection, short circuit protection, under voltage lockout and overtemperature.
- The TMI8262 and TMI8262Q which comply with ROHS specifications, and the lead frame is 100% lead-free.
Automatic Teller Machines
Video Security Cameras
Printers and Scanners
Office Automation Machines